Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Longbeans Omelette

Sometimes I do get really lazy to do much cooking. These are the days where I will just cook the simplest dish... fry eggs! There are times when I have a little of this and that left over from some other cooking adventure and they are about to go to the bin but I will try to used them and not let it to waste.

 .



Ingredients

  • 5 strands Longbeans (sliced thinly)

  • 1 Red chili (sliced thinly)

  • 3 Eggs (medium)

  • Salt and pepper for taste

.
Methods

  1. Heat up a non-stick wok with 1 tbsp of oil and fry the longbeans lightly till it started to turn golden brown on some.

  2. Throw on the chili and stir for a while till it's soft.

  3. Beat the eggs and add in salt and pepper to taste and pour onto the fried longbeans and chili. Let the beaten egg spread around the wok but lifting the wok and let the egg flow but still leave a thicker layer at the centre.

  4. Let the egg omelette fr on small fire till it turn slightly golden brown before serving.

3 comments:

  1. This is my kids favourite! But I dont but chilli lah and use light soy sauce instead of salt. They prefer it this way - sweeter lah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've made french bean fried eggs, and brandon loves to eat that. will have to make more. hehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. WokkingMum,

    Sometimes I uses light so sauce too... but the olour not so nice lar...

    Anna,
    I also uses french beans if I don't have longbeans... :)

    ReplyDelete